May 25, 2012

My Time Hear at St. Mary's

My time hear at St. Mary's has been an upward climb. The beginning was thrilling and I had the strength to wander and explore, but as I got farther the path got harder and I found myself falling over and over again. This last year I found I am stronger and able to finish the climb I started back in pre-school. My faith in Christ is strong and I know I am ready to set off on my own and start another climb somewhere else.

The+Beach+at+Witty%27s+Lagoon
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95572727@N00/3435250831


Here at St. Mary's we are all bananas. Yup, bananas. We come green and fresh and as the years go by we turn yellow as we learn not only about math, our world, and science stuff, but also our faith and God. By the end we are yellow and ripe and ready to be shared with the world. Yet, we aren't perfect. Along the way we'd trip and fall and veer off the path God has set for us. We have brown marks to prove that we aren't perfect yet God still loves us for the way we are, and we are ready to go into a new world...High School.
A+catalogue+of+Flickr+comments
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9905033@N05/1600066214

No comments:

Post a Comment