Mar 8, 2012

Questions For My Mentor

Hey Odalis Tavares and those who are interested!
Here are a few questions for my mentor and anyone else who would like to answer so I can get to know you better!
Where are you from?
What's it like there?
What is your favorite colour?
What is your favorite activity?
Are you a teacher?
What do you teach?
What is your favorite movie?
What is your favorite flower?
What is your favorite professional sport , team, and player?
Do you have any childern?
Are any of them my age?
Do you know anyone from America or Minnesota?
Do you like strawberries? I love them!
What is the most exotic food you have ever tried?
Do you enjoy your job?
Do you have a dog or even a pet?
What are their names?
What is your favorite quote?
Have you ever seen the Northern Lights? Tonight I am planning to stay up to see them!
Do you coach any sports?
What is your favorite book?
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
Who do you look up to?
Do you have any questions for me?

1 comment:

  1. Where are you from? The USA
    What's it like there? Freedom Rings
    What is your favorite colour? Green
    What is your favorite activity? Reading or biking!
    Are you a teacher? No
    What do you teach?
    What is your favorite movie? Umm, don't have one!
    What is your favorite flower? Anything
    What is your favorite professional sport , team, and player? I guess I'm not really into sports, but basketball or hockey!
    Do you have any childern? No haha
    Are any of them my age? Nope
    Do you know anyone from America or Minnesota? Yes!
    Do you like strawberries? I love them! Yes
    What is the most exotic food you have ever tried? Umm, nothing really haha
    Do you enjoy your job? No
    Do you have a dog or even a pet? No
    What are their names?
    What is your favorite quote? Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
    Have you ever seen the Northern Lights? Tonight I am planning to stay up to see them! Nope
    Do you coach any sports? No
    What is your favorite book? The Hunger Games
    If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why? Anywhere out of America because it would be fun.
    Who do you look up to? My dad and friends
    Do you have any questions for me?
    Nooooooooo

    ReplyDelete