Feb 19, 2012

More About Me

My name is Rebecca and I live in a small town , but I am an 8th grader at a catholic school in a bigger town. I play soccer, basketball, lacrosse, and the trumpet. I've been to Florida, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Missouri, South Carolina, Iowa, Illinois, and Canada; I hope to go to Alaska, Hawaii, Germany, Paris, London, and Mexico. I very much dislike the cold; therefore, I don't like the winter. I love summer, because I love those hot summer days. I like the fall with the crisp morning air and the beautiful colorful trees. I adore spring, because I love the rain it brings. My friends describe me as energetic and crazy. I have a yellow lab named Josi and a cat named Midnight. My family consists of two older sisters (I am the youngest) and two parents whom I love with all my heart. I live in the country but not on a farm and enjoy listening to music or reading. I like to go fishing and swimming with friends as well and anything else that has to do with nature. My favorite thing in the whole wide world is chocolate covered strawberries or movie nights with my family.
  P1040696Ick! Winter.
by: tristanf
I created this blog for a class of mine called 21st Century Skills. This class teaches us how to use new technology for homework, schoolwork, or projects. Right now we have been learinging about politics and the presidential race and blogging about it at http://www.sms21century.blogspot.com/. To read some of our posts or to see what we have been blogging about just click the website above!

5 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Nicole.
    I love your blog. I also love basketball too. I live in a small town in Iowa. I go to a public school. I like soccer more than basketball more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole! Thank you for your reply. I use to enjoy soccer more too; unfortunately, my coach and I don't get along so well
    :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats too bad:( I hope one day that you can find a coach that you can get along with. I got along with must of the coaches I have had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey my name is Connor. You looked at my blog before. I like to hunt deer and I just like to shoot guns. I love the outdoors. You said you went to Iowa were did you go because that is were I live. I play football, soccer, and basketball. I like to stay as fit as I can. It would be cool if we could keep talking. You know my blog address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey how is it going. I didn't move school's they just built a new one and now were in it. Were just getting settled in to it. I still have my same friends. I think we should keep this going to. I move to high school to. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete