Feb 28, 2012

Friends

Have you ever had those days when nothing seems to go right? I had one of those days today; I slept in 15 minutes longer, because my alarm didn't go off, I had some troubles with my science partner today, and I had an argument with my best friend about some silly Industrial Tech project. All I wanted to do was go home, but one more thing just had to happen. Our project didn't work; therefore, we had to stay after school to finish it for tomorrow. I was mad, because I didn't want to stay with the friend I was mad at; nevertheless, we had a great time. I now realize that those bad days don't have to be so bad when you have a friend to help you through them. "Some days you're the pigeon. Other days you're the statue, but you'll never have to be if you have a friend." -LaVonne Sedivy

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I also had one of these bad days where all I want to be at is home !
    Especially when me and my crew <3 are mad at each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rebecca,
    Im Tamari and i totally know what you mean! im definiatley having one of those days today! nothing seems ot go right. i got into an arguement with my bestfriend over a shirt,i woke up late,AND i forgot to do my homework./:

    ReplyDelete