Apr 4, 2012

We Are Young by Fun/Janelle Monae

I just heard this song a moment ago and I absolutely love it! It's not the first time I've heard it, but it is the first time I actually listened to the lyrics.

Tonight we are young so let's set the world on fire we can burn brighter than the sun. . .

To put it in easy terms this means to me Y.O.L.O. You only live once! Tonight, we are young. Let's have fun and make a difference. Let's leave a mark on this world! Set the world on fire, because together we can grow brighter than the sun.

3 comments:

  1. Becca,
    Funny - just learned my son will was given tickets to this concert for his birthday. :)
    Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING BLOG!!! your blog is amazing!! I'm so proud of you! You almost have 500 views!!
    From
    Your favorite cousin Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song!
    Y.O.L.O!
    P.S. Lovin' the blog!
    From,
    Katie!! :)

    ReplyDelete